Kopar grants a guarantee against material and manufacturing defects for twelve (12) months from the date of commissioning, however not more than eighteen (18) months from the date of the dispatch. The normal wearing is not included in the guarantee.
The indirect steam heated rotary type dryer for abrasive materials is supported on the rollers and driven by the pinion and girth gear. The steam pipe construction inside the dryer is patented.
STANDARD SIZES, smaller and larger sizes available on request.
Diameter (m) Length (m) Heat area (m²)
2.60 4.1 - 7.9 100 - 300
2.90 4.1 - 9.1 150 - 400
3.20 5.4 - 10.4 200 - 600
3.50 5.4 - 10.4 300 - 700
3.80 6.6 - 11.6 500 - 1000
4.10 6.6 - 12.9 600 - 1300
4.40 7.9 - 14.1 800 - 1600
5.00 7.9 - 15.4 1000 - 2200
The large heating area in one single unit makes it possible to have also extensive drying capacity in one unit. A spare dryer is not needed any more.
- * Final moisture content can be achieved with lower temperatures
- * Low drying temperature
- * Low concentrate temperature
- * Less SO2 contaminations
- * Low exhaust gas amount
- * Easy control
- * High loading degree
- * Co-rotating steam pipes, less mechanical wear of steam tubes
- * No pressurized pipe in supporting contact
- * No massive construction inside the dryer
- * Less steam distributing hoses
- * Easy maintenance
- * High heat area to drum volume ratio
- * Low length to diameter ratio
The steam pipe arrangement is patented (in the picture piping is shown without shell). Steam is distributed into pipe sectors at the discharge end via rotary joint.Condensated water comes out through the same passage due to the small inclination of the dryer.